Navigating Leaders Through Change
Tony is a Chief Inspiration Officer, trusted advisor to accomplished leaders, career navigator, The Virtual Campfire Podcast host and author. He has 20 years of experience in navigating people and leaders through change and unlocking their true potential. Tony is also the Founder and Chief Inspiration Officer at Inspired Purpose Coaching.
Ross and Tony talk about creativity, science, logic, depression, leadership, new chapters, adaptability, personal journeys, inspiring people, coping, having a meaningful life and connecting with purpose. The pair also discuss inspiration, making people feel safe, the power of being fearless, improving your environment, living for today, goals, what lights us up, identity, empowerment, personal journeys and honesty to ourselves.
- 01:41 Tony's background
- 05:57 Origins of unlocking the potential of people
- 10:52 Tony's decision to change his path
- 15:08 The inspiration behind his book
- 18:37 What does 'to inspire' mean to Tony and psychological safety
- 26:22 In 12 months what will Tony look like and what adaptions he'd aim to achieve
- 31:17 Early signals to prevent burn out
- 35:28 Examples of what Tony's clients are going through and how he supports them
- 40:20 A starting point for people to face their own challenges
Connect with Tony
Connect with Ross: