Thriving with Disruption
Charlene Li is a Digital Transformation and Disruptive Leadership expert. For the past two decades, she has been helping leaders and organizations see the future and thrive with disruption - as an author, speaker, advisor, and coach. Charlene is a prolific writer, having written or co-authored six books, including "Groundswell: Winning In A World Transformed By Social Technologies", the New York Times bestseller, "Open Leadership", "The Engaged Leader", and latest book "The Disruption Mindset". Why Some Organizations Transform While Others Fail.
Ross and Charlene talk about writing her books and the inspiration behind them, disruption mindset, thriving with disruption, being inspired, change and focusing energy, The pair also discuss change fatigue, bringing change to order, recognising change, defining space, humility, strategic planning and looking forward to disruption.
- 01:23 Charlene's 1st book 'Groundswell'
- 06:23 Disruption mindset
- 08:40 What makes a disruption mindset
- 12:14 Change fatigue and re-energising
- 15:49 Liminal space (moments in between change)
- 20:35 Holding the space
- 24:16 Energise instead of fatigue
- 27:47 The art of focus and saying no
- 33:33 Serving a mission but disrupting it
- 39:01 The last thing Charlene has done for the first time
- 42:47 Thriving with change and disruption
Connect with Charlene
Connect with Ross: